Why join as a member of our Foundation?
- Your pledge will fund our small office with few paid staff but hundreds of voluntary researchers, translators and contributors around the world.
- We initiate collaborative Research Projects on key issues affecting the Church.
- We maintain a library of educational websites which reach over 1 million unique visitors a year.
What other benefits are there?
- You can choose to receive an electronic copy of our key books on women’s ordination.
- You can subscribe to our exclusive newsletter with behind the scenes insight into all of our work.
- You will hear about launch events and media updates before they become public in our exclusive Facebook newsgroup.
Our small but influential Institute relies on individual donations of friends and supporters who believe that the power of truth can bring about real change in the Catholic Church.
Who is eligible?
Anyone who gives us a regular monthly or yearly financial contribution can become a member.
Silver Members give us £ 100/ $ 100/ € 100 or more a year.
Gold Members give us £ 500/ $ 500/ € 500 or more a year.
Platinum Members give us £ 1000/ $ 1000/ € 1000 or more a year.
Please, become a member of our FoundationChoose your Preferred Currency
Donate By Post
Please download, print and fill the Standing Order form here or, for a one-off donation, write a cheque payable to “Wijngaards Institute for Catholic Research”. Once completed, please post the form (or cheque) to:
111a High Street,
Rickmansworth, WD3 1AN
If you can help us receive a corporate grant, please get in touch with our Development Director, Michelle Saaf. She will provide further information and assistance. Email: michelle.saaf[[at]]wijngaardsinstitute.com.
If you are considering leaving us a legacy, please contact us by email or telephone (+44 1923 779446), and we will send you our Legacy pack.
Join Team Wijngaards Institute
We urgently need researchers, web masters, moderators for our online discussion forums, academic advisors and ambassadors. Most of the work can be done remotely, and you will have complete flexibility in determining how much time and resources to devote to helping us: it could be a daily, weekly, or monthly commitment of as many hours as you wish at any time of the day or night. If you think you can help, please get in touch by writing to Miriam or Luca at firstname.lastname@example.org